Ep. 54 Pricing Your Program
Have you been wondering, “How do I price my program? What if I price it too high? Or too low?”
You’re definitely not alone…It’s one of the biggest questions that I get asked from my audience and in calls with my clients.
Today, I’m sharing how you can approach this question so you don’t undervalue yourself and underestimate what people will pay for. There are a lot of gaps in the marketplace and a lot of people are searching for better care, better services, more access, more convenience – and ultimately better support for what they are struggling with.
Here’s what I covered:
- What I recommend as your first step when thinking of what to price your program (it all starts with a person who has a real problem that you can solve!)
- My thoughts about pricing too low (it’s hard to create a low-priced quality, supportive program that gets people results!)
- How pricing relates to commitment levels (the higher the price, the higher the commitment!)
- Whether it’s a good idea to change your prices and how to do it (Absolutely you can and you should!)
- Examples of how to add more value to your program (and increase your pricing!)
Creating a results-driven program that is based around the people who really need it, is an incredible business model. It not only helps you reach your financial goals and gives you a better work-life balance, it also gives people real results that they love and finally the support for what they were struggling with!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about business financials:
Don’t forget to get your free copy of the The Perfect Program Idea Workbook! These simple 3 steps will help you nail down the right program idea for your audience. Click here to download.