Ep. 64 Should I Start with One to One Clients First?
One of the questions I’ve been getting a lot recently is, “Should I start with one to one clients in my business or my practice before I develop a group program?”
The short answer to this question is – No, you do not need to fill up your roster with one to one clients before developing a group program.
And…I strongly believe that online group programs can be better in most cases for your clients than one to one.
It’s overwhelming for people to make changes and that’s why building a results-driven online program can provide more support for your clients. When you create a step-by-step program with the customization, accessibility, accountability and feedback that clients need, you can better support and guide them from starting point A to ending point Z.
Here’s what I covered:
- My experience with one to one coaching (and how within a few years, I realized that this model can be inefficient!)
- What I discovered I was doing with my one to one clients (I’m sure you find you repeat yourself over and over again, too!)
- Ways to build in supportive elements into your online program (like accountability check-ins, Q&A calls, community conversations and more!)
- How you can give them more information, tools and resources in your program (versus them waiting until your next one to one session!)
Whether you’re starting or you’ve been practicing in your field for one month, one year or ten years, you will continue to learn. Health will continue to evolve and the subject matter will continue to change. Everything will continue to move forward and you have the opportunity to share your knowledge and support in an online program, where you can reach people all over the world!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about continuing to serve your clients with an online program:
- Ep.44 Stop Health Provider Burn Out
- Ep.45 Your Business Model
- Ep. 58 Continue to Serve Your Clients with These Types of Online Programs
If you want to move your business online and keep your practice thriving no matter what’s going on in the world around you, now’s the time to get your plan together. Join me starting June 1st to get the exact steps you need to create an online program and have the chance to join in discussion, ask questions and get advice from the industry expert! Click here to register