Ep. 70 Connecting to Your Audience with Consistent Content
A struggle that many health professionals have is limited time to create consistent content, whether that’s a weekly podcast episode, a video, a blog post or dropping an IGTV.
To be successful in your business, you need to have a targeted effort and focus on your marketing system. This allows you to grow your audience while having the opportunity to nurture and connect with those who have shown interest in working with you.
Today, I’m giving you a plan for creating content on a regular basis that comes from a place of strategy and service, so you can start to support your audience and future clients.
Here’s what I covered:
- The importance of consistent content in your business (and how it ties to your marketing system goal!)
- How consistent content fits into your customer journey (and what to do if you feel uncomfortable sharing content regularly!)
- What to look at when creating your content plan (and whether it’s the right way to reach your audience!)
- A tip about what you want to make sure you do for every content piece (that’s having a clear call to action!)
By staying consistent in your delivery of content, it shows your audience that you are reliable and can be trusted, while also building authority. This can lead to business growth and more sales!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about content creation:
- Ep. 32: Content Strategy for Program Launches with JessCreatives
- Ep.36 Grow Your Practice with Instagram featuring TLP Advisor Chris Emmer
- Ep.38 Writing Better Copy with Katie Momo
If your business plan includes building and launching an online program, we’d love to have you join us in the Leverage Your Practice Facebook Group. We have weekly trainings to help you know where to start, what to focus on and how to create a results-driven program, plus support, resources and training on the marketing and selling of your program!