Ep. 71 How to Start a Successful Podcast with Jenny Suneson
Is podcasting something that you’ve been thinking about recently?
Are you wondering if starting a podcast is the right next step for you to consistently create content?
Today we have my friend Jenny Suneson, owner of the Savvy Podcast Agency as our guest. She will be sharing her knowledge on whether a podcast is the right fit for you, if it suits your audience and will be giving tips on how to get started.
Here’s what we talked about:
- How she pivoted her business to offering podcast management (we can always adjust our offerings over time!)
- Whether a podcast can fit any type of health business (and the answer is yes!)
- A niche podcast versus a general podcast (a niche podcast often does better and develops a loyal following!)
- How to use your podcast to connect with your audience (people really get to know you!)
- Ways to partner your podcast with other marketing strategies (and ideas for repurposing the content!)
- Steps on how to get started with a podcast (including what equipment you need!)
Whether you’re thinking about creating a podcast or have started one already, we covered how a podcast can be an amazing part of your strategic marketing to connect with your audience and future clients!
Jenny is a podcast launch strategist + managers that helps female entrepreneurs launch + grow their podcasts and start generating leads on autopilot. She also hosts Savvy Podcasting for Entrepreneurs which is a podcast for female entrepreneurs looking to get into the ears of their ideal clients and customers and learn about what’s actually working in the podcasting world.
When she’s not working on her business or recording podcast episodes, she’s hanging out with her hubby and two goldendoodle pups.
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about content creation: