Ep. 96 Q&A with Steph: How Do We Not Oversell Our Audience The Same Program?
If you’ve launched your online program several times to the same audience – and are concerned about launching to them once again, this episode is for you!
We’re back with answering more questions from our audience members, and today we have Kendra Miller and Tiffany Ricci, Registered Dietitian Nutritionists who work with a variety of mother athletes to support them with their health and fitness goals through individual coaching, as well as in their group program.
Today, we’re answering their question, “How do we not oversell our audience the same program?”
Here’s what we talked about:
- How Kendra and Tiffany began working together on their group program (and how both their process and perspective changed in 2020!)
- The first step to take to avoid selling to the same people over and over again (and that’s audience building!)
- Upselling their current members (and using a specific strategy to segment them from the rest of their audience!)
- What to focus on next (it’s all about fine tuning their systems!)
Building your audience is important at any stage, especially after you’ve launched your online program and plan to continue relaunching it. Implementing the strategies we talked about will assist you in bringing in more program members, while continuing to provide them the support they’re looking for!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes where we answered audience questions about starting an online program:
- Ep. 93 Q&A with Steph: Where do I start in offering an online program?
- Ep. 94 Q&A with Steph: How do I price my program and find clients who will pay for it?
- Ep. 95 Q&A with Steph: How Do I Launch My First Online Group Program?
Join our free, LIVE 2-Day Workshop and learn how to effectively pivot your 1:1 practice online with group programs. You’ll work live with our team to build a plan for taking your expertise online into a group program, attract ideal clients who want to buy, and position yourself in today’s health landscape to grow. Click here to register