Ep.101 It’s Time to Use Audio in Your Business with Lindsay Padilla of Hello Audio
As you start to think about how you can deliver an incredible service to your clients with online programs, there is an incredible feature that can make that program extra amazing – and that is incorporating audio.
Even though I come from a background in health science, I have studied program planning and focused on what can be done to ensure your clients start and complete their program, so they get the results they’re looking for.
Today, we have another special guest, Lindsay Padilla, Co-Founder of Hello Audio. She shares about her company and how to use her audio tool, which we currently use in The Leveraged Practice Program for our clients. Lindsay and I go deeper into audio and how you can use audio structurally in your business, whether it’s within your program or in how you market it.
Here’s what we talked about:
- Lindsay shares about her background, what she was doing before becoming a business owner and the why behind the creation of her company, HelloAudio (and the steps her husband and her took to make it happen!)
- What her experience as a college professor teaching mostly online courses made her realize (and how there was a need for more support for her students!)
- How as an online program provider, you need to understand programming to provide a better student experience (and have people complete your program!)
- How audio can help reduce the overwhelm and lack of time that people may feel as they go through a program (and how they often start to build habits around when they listen!)
- What Lindsay sees about the future of audio (and how it ties with focusing on relationship marketing!)
The number one way that you are going to help someone be successful and get the result that they want and need is by going through your entire program. Sharing your content in audio format can make it easier for your clients to access it and increase the chance that they show up, make progress, move through and complete your program!
Dr. Lindsay Padilla is an ex-community college professor who accidentally started a business while on the tenure track. Now, as the CEO and co-founder of the Hello Audio software, which takes your content and creates private audio feeds to make learning on the go much easier for your people, Lindsay challenges online industry norms of unfinished courses and unconsumed content with her product.
All of her business ideas were born out of her tenure-track years teaching adults online at a community college, the ridiculous amount of learning she’s done in all things education, and the years spent growing her course creation business online.
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about tools to use in creating and marketing your program:
- Ep. 40 Website Strategy with Shannon Shaffer
- Ep. 62 Simplify Your Technology
- Ep. 69 Video Production for Your Online Program with Holly Gillen
Want to try The Leveraged Practice Program for free?
We’d love to coach you on the biggest stumbling block we see… identifying the right program topic, so you actually get paid clients. Now you can do our first training, without being a paid client (This is the very first time I’ve ever pulled a training right out of the TLP program to share for free!).
You’ll accomplish these 3 things:
- Identify the Problem: So that your program can be the solution and you can change lives.
- Focus on the Right People: Define your ideal client who will actually want to buy your program (not just people wanting free stuff).
- Position Your Program: Establish the key language to set you apart in the market and make sales.
You’ll also be held accountable with daily email check-ins connecting with you about your work, giving you feedback and additional resources to support you!