Ep.103 Should I Charge $10 or $1000?
“What should I price my program?”
“Can I sell a lower priced product?”
“Do I have to sell an expensive program?”
Anything related to money can feel tricky – and these are the common questions I get asked often around pricing.
Today, I give you real actionable steps that you can take to determine the pricing of your program, because the truth is you don’t have to choose the lowest or the highest pricing.
You can look at the market, look at your audience and decide what’s right for you and your business.
Here’s what I covered:
- How there is not a perfect way to sell your program or course (the world needs all kinds of options and solutions!)
- The importance of thinking about the value of what you’re developing for your clients (and how that helps you stay away from basing your pricing decisions on fear!)
- The truth behind offering lower-priced products for your audience (and whether you can really offer the support your clients need!)
- What I learned by offering different products at various price points throughout the years (I believe there is a gap in the market for high quality, results-driven educational health programs!)
- Looking at what you want to do within your business and what results you want to get your clients (I challenge you to think about your mission, your values and what you want your business to do in the world!)
Take some time today to take these steps to look at what you’re creating or already selling, and make some decisions about your pricing. Deciding on the pricing of your program is up to you, but you can figure it out by thinking about the value you want to provide to get your clients results, what the market needs and what your mission in this world is with your work!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about creating and pricing a full result program:
- Ep. 54 Pricing Your Program
- Ep. 87 A Full Result Program
- Ep. 94 Q&A with Steph: How Do I Price My Program and Find Clients Who Will Pay For It?
Are you looking to serve more clients and increase your income without burning out? You need to attend the How to Scale Your Practice Workshop!
Join our free, LIVE 2-Day Workshop and learn how to effectively pivot your 1:1 practice online groups.
You’ll work live with our team over several days to build a plan for taking your expertise online into a group program. You’ll learn how to attract ideal clients who want to buy your program, the technology & techniques to get clients results online, and position your company in today’s health landscape to scale beyond your brick & mortar.