Ep. 87 A Full Result Program
Often being asked what we sell can make us feel uncomfortable. When we think about what we sell, we feel more like a business. Sometimes we need to be reminded that we are not just health practitioners, we are business owners too.
When you are developing a practice, serving clients, receiving payment for those services, growing that practice, and making more money, you are running a business.
Today, I’m talking about pivoting your one-to-one client business model to include an online program, and some of the elements that you want to think about building into a full result program.
Here’s what I covered:
- What is a full result program (it’s where you take your services, expertise, experience, schooling and training and structure it into a step by step framework to get your clients from a problem to a solution!)
- How you can take your existing one-to-one work and restructure it into an online group program (so that you’re selling people what they really need to solve their problem!)
- How to figure out the length of your program (by thinking of what your clients need to achieve results!)
- What to think about for your deliverables (and why stand-alone courses don’t really get results for your clients!)
- Why providing a higher level of support is critical for your clients’ success (and how peer-to-peer learning is incredibly powerful to deliver higher results!)
- What to consider when determining the cost of your program (and how a higher investment is going to increase commitment!)
Creating a full result online program and including the elements I outlined, can lead you to serving more people, giving them the long-term solution to their problem and changing more lives with your expertise!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about other health professionals who have successfully created an online program:
- Ep. 63 Adding an Online Program to a Full Brick and Mortar Practice with Kelly McDonnell-Arnold
- Ep. 65 Creating Authentic Connection in Online Programs with Rosanne Robinson
- Ep. 75 Build It As You Go with Beth Auguste
The Leveraged Practice Program is Now Open for Enrolment!
The Leveraged Practice Program is the complete A-Z process to develop, launch and grow your own online program. Whether you’re focused on a health or professional development program, everything is here for you.
This 12 month coaching program gives you all the tools, templates, training, support and feedback you need to create your own successfully leveraged practice.
This is the quickest, most effective way to build a successful online program and grow it so that you’re making revenue and changing lives. Using the The Leveraged Practice process, health professionals like yourself have launched in as little as 4 weeks.