Ep.104 Increase Your Business Potential with Lisha Knicely
If you want to build an online program and pivot away from doing one to one and more towards group programs, hearing some of the lessons that other health professionals learn along the way is so beneficial.
Today, we have another amazing client, Lisha Knicely, Registered Dietitian and Integrative & Functional Practitioner specializing in hypothyroid conditions. She’ll be sharing her story about how she began with one to one counselling and although she enjoyed it, she knew that her business had more potential.
Here’s what we talked about:
- How Lisha was feeling as her social media presence grew and she was reaching more people (and knew she was already becoming burnt out with one to one sessions!)
- The challenges she found as she grew her business and why she started looking for a new way to support her clients (and how as health care professionals, we’re not taught how to run a business and do our own marketing and sales!)
- Lisha breaks down the structure of her program offerings (and how creating a hybrid that includes her group program and one-to-one sessions is what a lot of her clients prefer!)
- What she’s learned throughout launching her program several times (one of them is being okay with hearing the “NOs”’ and knowing that others will say “YES!”)
- How even though you’re marketing to a large population, you still have to focus on the individual (and how much it helps to be there for each person through personalized messages!)
Although it can take several months or longer from when you first speak to a potential client to when they start working with you, it’s important to always keep learning what your audience needs and continuing to incorporate those things to get them the results they’ve been looking for!
Lisha Knicely is a Registered Dietitian and Integrative & Functional Practitioner specializing in hypothyroid conditions. Being a Thyroid Warrior herself, Lisha understands what it’s like to both live with and treat this common yet complex condition. Lisha’s approach is comprehensive and holistic in nature; taking into consideration the immense positive impact that lifestyle and nutritional changes have for managing endocrine and metabolic disorders, like hypothyroidism. Being a part of and serving this community is a true passion for Lisha making her work both enjoyable and extremely rewarding.
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about incorporating online group programs into your practice:
- Ep.84 Pivoting a Full Practice To a Full Group Program with Marie-Pier Pitre-D’Iorio
- Ep.97 Enriching 1:1 work with a Complete Group Program with Marie-Josée Rainville
- Ep.98 Do Your 1:1 Clients Need a Group Program?
Want to discuss what you’re working on and your goals for your practice for this year? We’d love to hear more about your big dreams and find out how we can help! Book a call here