Ep.97 Enriching 1:1 work with a Complete Group Program with Marie-Josée Rainville
As you move from one to one client work to a group program business model, it’s important that your investment of energy, time and money contribute to building a business for the long-term – which is exactly what we focus on with our clients.
Today, we have another incredible guest and client, Marie-Josée Rainville, Nutritionist and founder of Rainville Nutrition. She focuses on intuitive eating and working with clients who have a difficult relationship with food and with their bodies. She’s here to share all about her adventures with moving from a one to one practice to growing her business in a way that she can support clients differently in a group model.
Here’s what we talked about:
- How Marie-Josée found that she was limited to the number of clients she could work with in terms of time (so it was natural for her to think about doing an online group program to support more people AND build a community!)
- How she created her program framework (by reviewing her one-to-one client files to find those building blocks that she was using with them!)
- The details of what’s included in Marie-Josée’s program (and how her members know their starting point and what their next steps are!)
- How her vision of bringing in guest experts is evolving (by building relationships with them and getting clarity on their role within her program!)
- Her biggest takeaways around building out a business for the long-term (including focusing on connecting with leads, tracking sales, conversion rates, and more!).
The goal when building an online program is to produce results for your clients, while also creating a profitable, sustainable business model. By taking Marie-Josée’s example as a case study and following these steps, you can work towards creating an online program that provides the guidance, support, accountability and community that people have been looking for!
Marie-Josée Rainville, is a Registered Dietitian, entrepreneur, and mom of two. She also has a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. She is the founder of Rainville Nutrition and has helped hundreds of clients heal their relationship with food and their bodies by adopting an Intuitive eating approach. Marie-Josée has created her own method, combining various approaches and techniques. She offers individual counselling as well as a complete 7 month online program in Intuitive Eating.
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about building an online program for your practice:
- Ep.47 Transitioning to Online
- Ep.50 Is Now the Right Time to Offer an Online Program?
- Ep.52 Where do I start?
The Leveraged Practice Program is Now Open for Enrolment!
The Leveraged Practice Program is the complete A-Z process to develop, launch and grow your own online program. Whether you’re focused on a health or professional development program, everything is here for you.
This 12 month coaching program gives you all the tools, templates, training, support and feedback you need to create your own successfully leveraged practice.
This is the quickest, most effective way to build a successful online program and grow it so that you’re making revenue and changing lives. Using the The Leveraged Practice process, health professionals like yourself have launched in as little as 4 weeks.