Ep.106 Helping Mamas Make Babies – A Program with Impact with Dr. Katie Rose
Whether you are just getting started in the health field or are growing your practice, hearing about the roller-coaster journey, lessons and wins that other health professionals have along the way, helps you to see the options you have for your own path.
Their business stories help us see that although business requires persistence, perseverance and continued action to keep growing, it’s incredible to hear about the impact that is created through these efforts.
Today, we have another amazing client, Dr. Katie Rose, Licensed Naturopath, who is passionate about fertility and helping couples conceive healthy babies while also having the healthiest pregnancies possible. She shares her story about how she needed to pivot from one-to-one work to offering a group program as her practice became busier, to better serve her clients.
Here’s what we talked about:
- How Dr. Katie thought about launching a group program for almost three years (and how finding the right support and accountability helped her to make it happen!)
- What made her realize that she could support her clients better in a group program format (especially since it would be more time and cost effective for her clients overall!)
- What she took into consideration to decide on the length of her program (and how as the expert she knows what her clients need support with!)
- What Dr. Katie learned about selling health over the last year (and how selling doesn’t need to include convincing someone to buy if you stay authentic!)
- How often people who need help don’t always know where to look (and by engaging with them through your marketing and sales process, you give them the opportunity to find out about your expertise and the solution you offer to their problem!)
Health professionals have the power to make a big impact on many lives, especially with a group program whether on it’s own or to go along with your one-to-one work. Having the option to get your personalized help while also accessing additional resources and the support of a community as needed, are the main benefits that you clients will experience in a group program. I encourage you to finally take that idea you’ve had in mind for a while and make it a reality – so you can reach more people who are looking for your help!
About Dr. Katie
Dr. Katie Rose is a licensed naturopathic physician specializing in fertility. By educating couples on the root causes of infertility, helping them to make lifestyle changes that can have a big impact and cultivating a fertile mindset, Dr. Katie helps to bring empowerment and peace to the fertility journey. When she returned from maternity leave last year to a booming practice that was booked months out, she realized she needed to be able to reach more people on a deeper level than she was able to in her 1:1 practice. With the help of The Leveraged Practice Program, Dr. Katie was able to launch her first online program for couples trying to conceive.
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about pivoting from one-to-one work to a group program:
- Ep. 63 Adding an Online Program to a Full Brick and Mortar Practice with Kelly McDonnell-Arnold
- Ep.97 Enriching 1:1 work with a Complete Group Program with Marie-Josée Rainville
- Ep.98 Do Your 1:1 Clients Need a Group Program?
Are you looking to serve more clients and increase your income without burning out? You need to attend the How to Scale Your Practice Workshop!
Join our free, LIVE 2-Day Workshop and learn how to effectively pivot your 1:1 practice online groups.
You’ll work live with our team over several days to build a plan for taking your expertise online into a group program. You’ll learn how to attract ideal clients who want to buy your program, the technology & techniques to get clients results online, and position your company in today’s health landscape to scale beyond your brick & mortar.