Ep.109 From Side Hustle To Full Time Entrepreneur with Jenny Friedman
- want to create an online program
- are curious or nervous about starting an online program
- or you’re already running a program, but it’s not doing as well as you had hoped
…it’s so beneficial to hear the different stories, scenarios and businesses that your peers and colleagues have – and how they are successfully pivoting from the traditional model of one to one counseling to online group programs.
Through their stories we can see the possibilities that exist to provide impact driven group programs that can be delivered conveniently online, while still offering a customized experience for our clients.
Today, we have another amazing guest and client, Jenny Friedman, Registered Dietitian who works with parents of extreme picky eaters to help their kids learn to comfortably try new foods and expand their diet. She shares how she had been running her business as a side hustle for almost four years while working full time at her job, until a few months ago when she decided to become a full time entrepreneur. She covers the steps she took during that transition and explains how she launched her online group program.
Here’s what we talked about:
- How Jenny was managing her side hustle while working full time and what made her decide to leave her job and go full time with her business (after becoming a new mom!)
- How she had been thinking for a long time of how to expand, better help her clients and at the same time build a sustainable practice (and found that creating an online program was the answer!)
- The details of her current 12 week program and how she’s now able to support more parents (while working with them live in a fun format!)
- What the benefits are for clients who go through the group support model (and how it can empower them to take someone else’s experience and apply it to their own situation!)
Jenny’s story can help you visualize the opportunities you have with the work you’re currently doing and reach more clients in an efficient way. By committing to creating a strategic online program for your practice, you’ll be working on a long term, sustainable, profitable business model – and you’ll be impacting so many more people!
Jenny Friedman, MS, RD, is a registered dietitian who specializes in extreme picky eating. Known for her playful and approachable style, Jenny has become a leading resource for parents and professionals working with children who struggle at mealtimes. She is the author of Stories of Extreme Picky Eating and shares her insight on her website and blog, JennyFriedmanNutrition.com, and on social media @feedingpickyeaters.
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes where health professionals are sharing how the expanded their private practice with online group programs:
- Ep.102 Going Virtual to Expand Your Business with Sharon Fast
- Ep.104 Increase Your Business Potential with Lisha Knicely
- Ep.108 From Guessing to Sold Out in 12 Hours with Selena De Vries
The Leveraged Practice Program is Now Open for Enrolment!
The Leveraged Practice Program is the complete A-Z process to develop, launch and grow your own online program. Whether you’re focused on a health or professional development program, everything is here for you.
This 12 month coaching program gives you all the tools, templates, training, support and feedback you need to create your own successfully leveraged practice.
This is the quickest, most effective way to build a successful online program and grow it so that you’re making revenue and changing lives. Using the The Leveraged Practice process, health professionals like yourself have launched in as little as 4 weeks.