Ep.48 Online Program Launch Success with Jay Baum
One of the things I love hearing is other people’s stories, since they give me inspiration, strategy and help me get unstuck from where I am!
Today’s inspirational episode with my client, Jay Baum, Registered Dietitian and owner of Pommetta Nutrition will help you break through what is keeping you where you are right now, instead of going out there and creating your online program.
Jay shared her business journey, love for what she does and we talked about the future of online education – which has been giving health practitioners the opportunity to provide education, training and accountability for those clients who are looking for our support.
Here’s what we talked about:
- The gradual steps that Jay took to create an online program (and how she felt about it along the way!)
- How an online program greatly benefited her audience and clients (it’s all about building that support and community!)
- What’s it like working with a business partner (and how important it is to decide on financials, ownership and duties right from the start!)
- How to use the complementary strengths of each partner (I share my experience of having a business partner in a previous business too!)
- What it was like for Jay to have a strategy and framework plus support during her launch (including strategies around segmenting her audience!)
It’s been amazing working with Jay as she has built her business in a way that better supports her clients, while also gaining flexibility in her schedule for a better work-life balance!
Jennifer (Jay) Baum is a Registered Dietitian and the owner of Pommetta Nutrition, a private practice based in Toronto that focuses on infant, toddler, and family nutrition. Jay uses an intuitive eating approach with an emphasis on eating competence to help families meet their nutrition and mealtime goals. Above all, Jay encourages families to have fun with feeding and bring joy and laughter back to the table.
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 other podcast interview episodes with health practitioners who have created online programs:
- Ep.22: Taking My Practice Online with Samantha Scruggs
- Ep. 24: Grow Your Practice with Counselling and Online Programs with Vanessa Perrone
- Ep.26: Getting Started with Charlene Kennedy
Join me and other leaders in the health care field for this 4-part live training starting February 10th to get a solid plan for your online program and have the chance to join in discussion, ask questions and get advice from the industry expert! Click here to register