Ep. 88 $0 to $40K with Online Group Programs
Have you ever wanted to see inside a practice or a business that provides online group programs? It can be really helpful to understand what it takes to make a successful income in this type of business.
Over the next three podcast episodes, I’m giving you a look behind the curtain of what a business looks like when it goes from zero dollars to half a million in yearly sales.
Today, I’m starting by taking you on my journey from zero to $40,000 and covering what you need in your business to get started making sales with an online program.
Here’s what I covered:
- What strategies to use to start increasing your yearly sales (and what I did in my business!)
- How you first need a concrete idea that you have vetted (so you know that it’s a program that solves a problem and fills a gap in the market!)
- How the next thing you’re going to need is your product (just remember that this will not be your final version!)
- Why it’s important to get in front of other audiences (this can even be colleagues and peers!)
- The need for a very easy sales process (this helps you get started!)
The goal is to keep what you need as simple as possible as you move from zero to $40K. Things will change as you grow and what you’re doing today doesn’t have to be exactly what you’re doing five years from now!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about building an online program for your practice:
- Ep. 57 Adding Group Programs to a Brick and Mortar Practice with Suzanne Dietrich
- Ep. 58 Continue to Serve Your Clients with These Types of Online Programs
- Ep. 64 Should I Start with One to One Clients First?
Want to try The Leveraged Practice Program for free?
We’d love to coach you on the biggest stumbling block we see… identifying the right program topic, so you actually get paid clients. Now you can do our first training, without being a paid client (This is the very first time I’ve ever pulled a training right out of the TLP program to share for free!).
You’ll accomplish these 3 things:
- Identify the Problem: So that your program can be the solution and you can change lives.
- Focus on the Right People: Define your ideal client who will actually want to buy your program (not just people wanting free stuff).
- Position Your Program: Establish the key language to set you apart in the market and make sales.
You’ll also be held accountable with daily email check-ins connecting with you about your work, giving you feedback and additional resources to support you!