Ep.100 Meet the CEO: An interview with Stephanie (Me!)
Today, we have a special episode for you. To mark our 100th episode of The Leveraged Practice Podcast, I’ve asked you, our listeners and clients, for questions on what you want to hear from me – and asked Erica Drewry, from Aligned Nutrition to interview me!
We’re going to take you behind the scenes of my life to answer your questions and talk about the struggles of growing a business, lessons I’ve learned along my journey and how I’ve created my business to fit the life-work balance that works for me.
Here’s what I talked about:
- What it was like during that first year of business (and how my desire to build something I loved that was profitable, where I could create the life I wanted to live and impact the world with my message kept me going!)
- What changed for me once I started to have children (and how I’ve learned over time to build a really profitable and sustainable model to create more freedom in my life!)
- How I transitioned from one to one to in-person group sessions to online group programs (and how I pieced together everything I was learning, struggled through testing it all and eventually created a proven framework!)
- What my favorite thing is about running a business (and how I incorporated that to support my clients even more!)
- How I manage my time for self-care, family and business (including our after-dinner family dance parties filled with a lot of Disney music!)
My hope is that you connected to a part of my story or learned something from my journey of struggles and successes – and are inspired to take action on what you learned, as we all continue on our own journeys to impact the world!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about pivoting from 1:1 work to creating an online program for your practice:
- Ep. 57 Adding Group Programs to a Brick and Mortar Practice with Suzanne Dietrich
- Ep.84 Pivoting a Full Practice To a Full Group Program with Marie-Pier Pitre-D’Iorio
- Ep. 88 $0 to $40K with Online Group Programs
Want to try The Leveraged Practice Program for free?
We’d love to coach you on the biggest stumbling block we see… identifying the right program topic, so you actually get paid clients. Now you can do our first training, without being a paid client (This is the very first time I’ve ever pulled a training right out of the TLP program to share for free!).
You’ll accomplish these 3 things:
- Identify the Problem: So that your program can be the solution and you can change lives.
- Focus on the Right People: Define your ideal client who will actually want to buy your program (not just people wanting free stuff).
- Position Your Program: Establish the key language to set you apart in the market and make sales.
You’ll also be held accountable with daily email check-ins connecting with you about your work, giving you feedback and additional resources to support you!