Ep.105 How to Stand Out in a Saturated Market
Here’s what I covered:
- Your unique advantage and position in the market (which is where you fit online, within your niche, and in the landscape of opportunities for people to improve their health!)
- The core underlying pieces in your business that you want to continuously revisit (to ensure that your messaging is spot on!)
- How you stand out in the market with your product (and the importance of making sure it clearly offers the solution that your potential clients have been looking for!)
- The importance of how you market yourself and promote your practice (based on the way that you show up, connect with ideal clients and tell people about what you do!)
I truly believe that every health professional should have a quality, results-based group program that offers their clients the support, community and solution for their health problem. My hope is that you take these steps and make a plan to start to create the program you’ve been thinking about. The world needs your caring guidance, expertise and support to impact the lives of those who need your help!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about what to consider before you create your program:
- Ep. 74 Know What You Sell Before You Build an Audience
- Ep.97 Enriching 1:1 work with a Complete Group Program with Marie-Josée Rainville
- Ep.103 Should I Charge $10 or $1000?
Are you looking to serve more clients and increase your income without burning out? You need to attend the How to Scale Your Practice Workshop!
Join our free, LIVE 2-Day Workshop and learn how to effectively pivot your 1:1 practice online groups.
You’ll work live with our team over several days to build a plan for taking your expertise online into a group program. You’ll learn how to attract ideal clients who want to buy your program, the technology & techniques to get clients results online, and position your company in today’s health landscape to scale beyond your brick & mortar.