Ep. 55 An Online Business for Your Clients with Jaime Mass
By hearing other people’s stories and seeing how they brought their health practice online, it helps us visualize how we too can move online and create great programs for our clients.
Today, I’m excited to have our guest, fellow Registered Dietitian Jaime Mass, founder of Jaime Mass Nutritionals LLC. Jaime works with registered dietitians to help them build their dream business and dream life from the ground up. She shares her struggles with going virtual at a time when it wasn’t very common, how she’s constantly evolving her offerings to give her clients what they need and what she’s doing next in her business.
Here’s what we talked about:
- What it was like for Jaime when she opened her first private practice online (and her relentless commitment to picking herself up and continuing, even when she had no one to ask questions to!)
- Niching down and coming from a place of service (figuring out and focusing on who you want to specifically work with will allow you to serve them better – so they’ll have better outcomes and results!)
- Tips for all of you who are multi-passionate and have many ideas (it’s all about figuring out the one service that you can put your full attention on!)
- A simple way to do market research which will guide you on what your audience needs (keep those running documents of what people are asking for!)
- Marketing tips as you transition to an online virtual practice (it also involves trying things along the way!)
We break down a few different ways to expand your practice online to show the many possibilities that exist. As Jaime said, “This is your opportunity to teach someone today, something that might change their world, or their day that you might think is so simple, because you’re a clinician that’s educated with all of this knowledge. You have a chance today to change someone’s life!”
Jaime Mass is a Registered Dietitian and founder of Jaime Mass Nutritionals LLC. Jaime built and ran her own virtual nutrition private practice for 7 years and manufactured her Dietitian Developed and Delivered supplement line from the ground up. Jaime is now on a mission to empower sister Dietitians to nourish their confidence, passion, and soul by teaching them to create online businesses that will elevate their life, their worth, and their ability to impact the world. Jaime works full time with RD’s and RD2B’s helping them create the nutrition business and life of their dreams!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about other health professionals who have transitioned online :
Don’t forget to get your free copy of the The Perfect Program Idea Workbook! These simple 3 steps will help you nail down the right program idea for your audience. Click here to download.