Ep. 59 Overcome Fears of Putting Yourself Out There with Allison Riederer
As you probably already know if you’ve been listening to this podcast, I’m a big believer that we need more practical, strategic, amazing professional training programs for health professionals.
What I often see getting in the way of health professionals creating these programs are the same fears, worries and blocks that many of my audience and clients have.
If you feel these too as you think of doing something different in your practice, you’re definitely not alone.
Today, we have an amazing guest and client of mine, Registered Dietitian Allison Riederer, founder of Root and Rise Coaching. Allison works with other dietitians to help them find their way through their career path with less frustration, pain, and confusion. She shares how this idea came to her and how she built up her business, while continuing to work full time in a job that she loves.
Here’s what we talked about:
- Allison’s experience as she listened to what she felt was a calling to help fellow dietitians (it can be scary when you listen to that voice deep inside!)
- What really helped Allison move past the fears (by investing in who could help her!)
- Running live professional events (That’s what helped me grow my business!)
- The importance of sharing your message even when you don’t have an audience yet (It’s all practice for when people will be listening!)
- What happened when Allison gave herself the space to create (and how that made her realize that she could launch her program!)
- Strategies to deal with ‘negative’ comments and feedback (we see it as just information!)
As you work through these fears that often pop up as you work on something new, committing to yourself, laser focusing and doing what you need to do to get there, will allow you to build an online program to create the impact, support and income that you’ve been dreaming of!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes with health professionals who have created online programs:
If you want to move your business online and keep your practice thriving no matter what’s going on in the world around you, now’s the time to get your plan together. Join me starting Monday April 20th to get the exact steps you need to create an online program and have the chance to join in discussion, ask questions and get advice from the industry expert! Click here to register