Ep. 73 Surpassing Goals with Your First Program Launch with Marilou Morin
If you’ve been thinking of creating an online program and wondered, “Do I need a huge audience or email list?”, the answer is no.
Even though you’ll focus on growing your audience as you grow your business long-term, to have a successful first launch, you can use other strategies to get in front of the right audience.
That’s what my clients do to successfully launch their first program.
Today we have my wonderful guest and client, Marilou Morin, Registered Dietitian, soon to be Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, and founder of Manger en Harmonie sharing her incredible story of getting started in her business and online program. She talks about how she launched her first program and surpassed her goal!
Here’s what we talked about:
- Marilou’s first launch of her online program (she had to close the doors early!)
- How she launched with a small list (and what she did to spread the word about her program!)
- The rollercoaster of emotions that Marilou had as she created and launched her program (and how she’s now adjusted her offering and is focusing on launching it again!)
- Whether you should run your first program for free (the answer is – I’m 100% against it, since the commitment level will be lower and you won’t get the appropriate feedback!)
- What she learned from her first program members (they were grateful to provide feedback and see it incorporated into the program!)
Even though self-doubt creeps in when doing something new, like creating an online program, I’m sure many of you will connect with and feel motivated by Marilou’s story. She continued to work through the steps, created her online program and launched it successfully – and you can too!
Marilou Morin is an anti-diet registered dietitian, a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, and founder of Manger en Harmonie (a Francophone online business based in Quebec, Canada). With her online program based on Intuitive Eating, she guides people through the healing process of their relationship with food, mind, and body by helping them to connect and respect their body without guilt.
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about building an online program for your practice:
- Ep.47 Transitioning to Online
- Ep.50 Is Now the Right Time to Offer an Online Program?
- Ep.52 Where do I start?
If you want to move your business online and keep your practice thriving no matter what’s going on in the world around you, now’s the time to get your plan together. Join me starting August 17th to get the exact steps you need to create an online program and have the chance to join in discussion, ask questions and get advice from the industry expert! Click here to register