Ep.79 The Big Picture
What comes to your mind when you think of the Big Picture??
What’s the big picture goal for your working life, your business, your online program, your family, and your personal life?
We often talk about setting goals in The Leveraged Practice Program with our clients, and it can feel really big to set big goals – to think about where am I going and why am I doing this?
Today, we’re going to talk about your life and the big picture. I’m going to share my story of what happened when I looked at my big picture ideas for my life, give you some things to think about and action steps that you can take to start creating the life you’ve dreamed of.
Here’s what I talked about:
- How a business failure made me step back to reflect on the business I was building (I ended up slightly pivoting by rebranding and relaunching my business!)
- Why it’s so important to acknowledge your big dreams and what really matters to you (even if a part of you is afraid to!)
- What to reflect on to reach those big picture visions (and take your business and life to the next level!)
- Looking at the purpose of your business (so you know why you’re putting in your time, energy and work!)
- How to review your financial goals (and where an online program can fit into that goal!)
I’m hoping that you can take a moment after listening to my story, to step back and reflect on your own story so you can start to create a plan to accomplish your big picture ideas. This can lead to clarifying the goals that fit your life and what you want for your business, for your personal life and to create the impact you’re looking for in this world!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about reaching your business and life goals :
- Ep.33 When Your Dream Isn’t Your Dream
- Ep.47 Transitioning to Online
- Ep.50 Is Now the Right Time to Offer an Online Program?
If you want to move your business online and keep your practice thriving no matter what’s going on in the world around you, now’s the time to get your plan together. Join me starting October 5th to get the exact steps you need to create an online program and have the chance to join in discussion, ask questions and get advice from the industry expert! Click here to register