Ep.81 How To Be Efficient With Your Time
Managing our time just feels more challenging this year. There are only so many minutes and hours in a day and for some, it feels like they’ve lost time…
On the other hand, others have actually gotten time back by working from home and saving the time they used to need for their commute.
Although we can’t create more hours in a day, we can definitely use our time more efficiently to free up time.
Today, I’m talking to you about your work hours, your overall schedule and how you can be efficient with your time with a few techniques and strategies.
Here’s what I covered:
- The changes I’ve made to my business and life in the last few years to create more time for my family and myself (that included hiring a full-time nanny!)
- What basic foundational pieces you need to reduce your time working and grow your business (including how creating an online program for your practice helps you do this!)
- The importance of structure (it’s the key to keeping everything organized!)
- My process for setting goals (even if setting a 12-month goal feels big to you!)
- Time saving tips that help you implement what you learn (and help keep you focused too!)
After feeling chaotic in my business for years, building structure and processes using these strategies freed me from the chaos and helped me be consistent in my business. My hope is that you too can implement these strategies right away in your business, so you can work towards the goals you’ve set for yourself for the rest of this year and beyond!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes where I share more tips for goal-setting and saving time:
- Ep. 66 Make More, Work Less with Systems and Your Team
- Ep. 77 Avoid These 5 Mistakes to Save Thousands of Hours and Dollars
- Ep.79 The Big Picture
If you want to move your business online and keep your practice thriving no matter what’s going on in the world around you, now’s the time to get your plan together. Join me starting October 5th to get the exact steps you need to create an online program and have the chance to join in discussion, ask questions and get advice from the industry expert! Click here to register