Ep. 83 Priorities To Succeed
When you’re an entrepreneur or a business owner, there are SO many things to do…and it can be very overwhelming!
Especially for those of us who haven’t been trained in marketing and sales. We’ve been trained in a health matter. We are experts, credentialed and experienced in a health issue.
Being business owners on top of that can feel exciting, but also can be exhausting.
Today, I’m talking about how to prioritize your limited time by breaking down the ‘non-negotiable’ parts of your life and business. If you’re struggling with your schedule and feeling overwhelmed, here are some action steps you can take today that will help!
Here’s what I covered:
- What the first step is in figuring out what you need to focus on (it all starts with setting your personal priorities to take care of yourself!)
- How to best split up your business work time (you can split up the work into 2 ‘buckets’!)
- The business activities that should take up 50% of your work time (while the other 50% goes to product delivery, which may include one-to-one appointments!)
- The 3 essential marketing and sales areas to consistently keep up with (with the #1 priority being sales conversations!)
If you can start by accepting that you cannot do it all at once, and you’re going to do your best to put your time into your top priorities, you’ll already start to feel less overwhelmed!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes with more tips about managing your time and avoiding overwhelm:
- Ep. 76 This is How You End Overwhelm
- Ep. 77 Avoid These 5 Mistakes to Save Thousands of Hours and Dollars
- Ep.81 How To Be Efficient With Your Time
If you want to move your business online and keep your practice thriving no matter what’s going on in the world around you, now’s the time to get your plan together. Join me starting November 16th to get the exact steps you need to create an online program and have the chance to join in discussion, ask questions and get advice from the industry expert! Click here to register