Ep. 90 Start With The Vision
As we end the year 2020, one of the most difficult years that we have ever faced together worldwide, nothing matters more than you reconnecting to your vision for your life and business.
Having a clear vision will allow you to feel confident in knowing why you continue to persist, show up and take action towards your goals and dreams.
Before we move into the next podcast in the series that I’ve created for you, about going from zero dollars to $500K in sales for your online group program, we need to talk about your vision.
Today, I’m talking about how that vision will drive you through the ‘roller coaster’ of ups and downs of owning a business and will take you towards making the income you dream of – while also making an impact on your clients and the world.
Here’s what I covered:
- The importance of having a Vision and Mission for your business (that also reflects what’s important to you in your life!)
- The questions you can use to reflect on what your vision is (Be sure you take time to do this!)
- How to break down the mission for your business (what you want to accomplish with the work that you’re doing!)
- Some simple math to figure out what you want to aim for in sales to reach your desired income (and know if it feels doable!)
After you listen, be sure to establish your vision so you can reconnect with your purpose, and feel confident and optimistic that you can get there with the right plan!
If you enjoyed this podcast, you may enjoy these 3 episodes about other health professionals (who are also my clients!) who have built a group program for their practice:
- Ep. 61 Moving a Professional Workshop Online with Michelle Archer
- Ep. 63 Adding an Online Program to a Full Brick and Mortar Practice with Kelly McDonnell-Arnold
- Ep. 65 Creating Authentic Connection in Online Programs with Rosanne Robinson
Want to try The Leveraged Practice Program for free?
We’d love to coach you on the biggest stumbling block we see… identifying the right program topic, so you actually get paid clients. Now you can do our first training, without being a paid client (This is the very first time I’ve ever pulled a training right out of the TLP program to share for free!).
You’ll accomplish these 3 things:
- Identify the Problem: So that your program can be the solution and you can change lives.
- Focus on the Right People: Define your ideal client who will actually want to buy your program (not just people wanting free stuff).
- Position Your Program: Establish the key language to set you apart in the market and make sales.
You’ll also be held accountable with daily email check-ins connecting with you about your work, giving you feedback and additional resources to support you!